Feb 5, 2016
Last month Lizanne Falsetto, 52, sold her protein bar
company, ThinkThin, for $217 million -- a huge triumph for this
single mom without a college degree.
In this Lizanne Falsetto interview, we dish about:
- Her darkest moment, while going through divorce, facing
business bankruptcy when the Atkins craze tanked and her dad died
-- and how she pushed through.
- Why this former model stayed in the background as she built
- What her big, Italian family's food tradition taught her about
business, family and life.
- What her panty color has to do with her professional and
- How she balanced entrepreneurship with single motherhood on a
- What she teaches her teenagers today about business and
- How she attracted the alpha male who is her long-time romantic
- Why she describes herself as a "warrior woman."
- What's next.
Loving this podcast? Follow on RSS or iTunes.