Apr 20, 2016
Really excited about this episode! Media mogul, political
pundit, single mom and Forbes' 'Most Powerful Woman,' Arianna
Huffington joins me on this awesome episode to talk about her New
York Times bestselling book, The Sleep Revolution:
Transform Your Life, One Night At A Time.
After the show, Arianna emailed to say our conversation "felt
like talking to an old friend" — and I agree. In this Like a Mother
episode, the Huffington Post co-founder and editor-in-chief and I
- The indisputable, powerful,
cannot-ignore science quantifying why sleep is really key
to health, wealth and happiness.
- How we could all save so much money and energy on beauty
treatments if we just chilled out and got regular Zs (Jane
Fonda and Jennifer Anniston told Huffington sleep was the key to
their ageless looks).
- Huffington's own rock-bottom of sleeplessness— waking in a
pool of her own blood, having passed out in a bout of extreme
- The expensive professional mistakes Huffington made as a result
of lack of sleep.
- Huffington's personal connection between rest, intuition
- 3 easy, 100% free, and life-changing moves everyone can
make now to dramatically improve your sleep— and
- What Arianna Huffington wears to bed.
- The high priestess of sleep calls me out on my secret bad
bedtime habit (despite my proclamations of great sleep
- Why the prioritization of sleep really is a revolution— one
requiring a paradigm shift in our attitudes about work, success,
wellness and even science — and what everyone from executives to
politicians to workers to moms can do to push the revolution