Sep 26, 2016
Co-parenting is often one of the hardest — and heart-breaking —
parts of being a single mom. In this Like A Mother episode, I
tackle common issues and offer results for problems like:
- The ex who shows up last-minute or unannounced.
- The ex who cancels last minute.
- The ex who perpetually shows up late.
- What to do with your urge to facilitate a relationship between
your kids and their dad, even though he is totally unreasonable and
disrespectful of your time.
- The damage done to your kids when you let your ex mess with
- How you let your ex control you by controlling your time (and
why you absolutely deserve so much better!)