May 4, 2016
Other ways to listen:
iTunes ♦ Stitcher
(and coming soon … GooglePlay!)
My friend Russ Thornton, the founder of Wealthcare for Women, a
financial advisory focused on divorced women. He's seen it
- Why every person in a marriage has to know all about all the
money, all the time — no matter how things have always been
- "Women cannot afford to sit back and stick their heads in the
sand or up their asses and just hope and pray things will work
- Why the most affluent families often have the nastiest
skeletons in their pretty closets.
- The nitty-gritty on life insurance, wills, retirement and
- "Do not rely on anyone to take care of your financially."
- "Divorcee is fact of life, and I've seen divorce be a dark
time in a woman's life. I've also see women go on to find
themselves and really shine."
Loving this podcast? Follow on RSS, Stitcher,
Leave a review, me love you long time. Muah!
Are you part of the new Facebook group, Millionaire Single Moms? No income requirement, though
BIG GOALS and a POSITIVE MINDSET required! Join now!